Hydraulic Power Units
Solair Group is proud to offer a complete line of Hydraulic Power Units suitable for everything from helicopters and general aviation up through wide body commercial aircraft. Solair Group manufacturers all general aviation units in-house and with our exclusive distribution agreement with Hycom, provides mules suitable enough for heavy duty commercial applications.
So no matter what type of aircraft you need to test, we’ve got you covered.
Safe, reliable air transport demands precise aircraft maintenance. Hycom is a recognised, certified supplier of hydraulic equipment for high-quality, efficient maintenance.
Throughout the world, Hycom supplies testing equipment to leading aircraft manufacturers, varying from mobile test units to built-in hangar systems, component test benches and general testing equipment.
For more than 10 years, Soliar Group has been proud to be the exclusive distributor for the Hycom product line covering the USA, South and Central America and the Caribbean. Solair Group distributes R.A.T. (Ram Air Turbine) equipment, hydraulic carts and hydraulic purifiers along with all the supplies such as filters, connectors, hoses and other spare parts.
In addition, Soliar Group provides efficient in-house calibration, recertification and repair on all Hycom units with our on-site test bench equipment.
We service virtually all the world’s airlines, MRO’s and Airbus industries in the commercial aviation marketspace with our Hycom product offering.
Solair Group is proud to announce that we now manufacturer a complete line of general aviation Hydraulic Power Units virtually every general aviation helicopter an fixed wing aircraft on the market including:
Every Solair HPU from 5 to 60 gallons per minute is:
- Powerful enough to deliver rated pressure and flow throughout test,
- Configured to fit your testing practices,
- Ruggedly engineered to perform every time you test.
Power determines pressure and flow. With more horsepower than competing units, Solair mules always provide rated pressure AND rated flow throughout testing.
You know your testing practices best. We offer a range of features and let you tell us how best to meet your needs. From basic single system units to diesel powered units to true dual systems with completely independent pump and motor packages and options. The variety of features available means that your HPU will fit your operation.
Solair HPUs are engineered to last, inside and out, so you can count on it to perform test after test, year after year.
- Inside – Our HPUs incorporate a dual pump package standard. Made up of one charge pump and a main pressure pump, the charge pump ensures a constant supply of fluid to the main pump, preventing cavitations and extending the life of the main pump. Fluid is directed through a custom machined aluminum block manifold.
- Out – Our cabinets are welded aluminum or steel, consisting of a base and top joined during manufacturing. Never a patchwork of riveted panels.